View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
March 25, 2018, 1:00 PM
The ANIMATION SHOW OF SHOWS returns to theaters, presenting 16 exceptional and inspiring animated shorts from around the world. NR / 92 min.
16 animated short films presented in order of appearance:
- Can You Do It - Quentin Baillieux, France
- Tiny Big - Lia Bertels, Belgium
- Next Door - Pete Docter, U.S.
- The Alan Dimension - Jac Clinch, UK
- Beautiful Like Elsewhere - Elise Simard, Canada
- Hangman - Paul Julian and Les Goldman, U.S.
- The Battle of San Romano - Georges Schwizgebel, Switzerland
- Gokurosama - Clémentine Frère, Aurore Gal, Yukiko Meignien, Anna Mertz, Robin Migliorelli, Romain Salvini, France
- Dear Basketball - Glen Keane, U.S.
- Island - Max Mörtl and Robert Löbel, Germany
- Unsatisfying - Parallel Studio, France
- My Burden - Niki Lindroth von Bahr, Sweden
- Les Abeilles Domestiques (Domestic Bees) Alexanne Desrosiers, Canada
- Our Wonderful Nature: The Common Chameleon - Tomer Eshed, Germany
- Casino - Steven Woloshen, Canada
- Everything -
March 25, 2018, 7:00 PM
Winner of the 2018 Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, and nominated for Best Picture, Best Actor (Timothée Chalamet), and Best Original Song (Sufjan Steven's "Mystery of Love").
It's the summer of 1983, and precocious 17-year-old Elio Perlman is spending the days with his family at their 17th-century villa in Lombardy, Italy. He soon meets Oliver, a handsome doctoral student who's working as an intern for Elio's father. Amid the sun-drenched splendor of their surroundings, Elio and Oliver discover the heady beauty of awakening desire over the course of a summer that will alter their lives forever. R / 132 min.
"...a cinematic ravishment of the senses with a strong narrative tethering all the feelings and sensuous surfaces." - Manohla Dargis, The New York Times